Vietnamese street food is one of the favorite foods for many of us around the world. Even though not everyone likes it, you know how people around the United Kingdom are. Especially in the Liverpool area, the Vietnamese street food craze is just too much to even mention. Go around any corner of that area. You will see one or the other food truck or food stall lined up selling authentic Vietnamese street food.
But obviously, not all of them sell authentic or good Vietnamese food to taste. Also, because of the COVID-19 pandemic, many have closed their shops due to low sales and the huge loss of their food stalls.
Therefore, for you to taste authentic Vietnamese street food in Pho takeaway, Go Pho provides a wide range of street foods right at your doorstep, or even you can go and dine-in. They have various outlets all around the United Kingdom, but in Liverpool, it’s the best.
About GO PHO:
- Their mouth-watering dishes are must-haves and are prepared freshly every time, guaranteeing you of its quality and hygiene to the extreme. And they have become more cautious because of the COVID-19 pandemic, doing temperature checks 3-4 times a day, and sanitizing their hands in every half an hour and before making the meals.
- Pho takeaway in Liverpool offers dishes like meats properly marinated and vegetables to compliment alongside their tender noodles, maintaining the signature spice and broth that blends beautifully inside your mouth, allowing you to experience every single spice put in it.
- And as mentioned above, you don’t need to take tension of the delivery. It will get delivered at your doorstep, hot and freshly cooked.
Dishes To Cherish:
- You know why Pho Liverpool is different from others because it promises to deliver the authentic Vietnamese street food and adds a little twist made of its own so that you would cherish their food for a lifetime.
- They try to make this connection with their customers and have a lifetime of bond with them by feeding their stomach with good and tasty food
- If you are not a meat lover, even then, it’s not an issue because give an alternative as tofu to all those who don’t want meat as their filler and can have their meal with tofu as a filler.
- Accompanied with this good collection of authentic dishes that include their different curries or the tastiest noodle soup or even a stir fry, Pho takeaway in Liverpool promises you will enjoy every single food.
Go Pho has partnered with three delivery companies that include Uber Eats, Deliveroo, and Just Eat. They all will deliver you freshly cooked hot meals right at your doorstep within half an hour to forty-five minutes at max, and you just need to open it and microwave it for the 60s for your precaution as a COVID-19 protocol and enjoy your meal.
Hurry and order the tastiest food you were missing out on during this lockdown and enjoy your authentic Vietnamese street food.