Baking a delicious heart shaped cake is super easy and you can easily bake one by following the recipe mentioned below. The cream cheese frosting makes this cake so delicious that you shouldn’t miss out the frosting part below. It will make your cake thousand times better. So, let’s get started with the super simple heart shaped cake recipe. Get ready to bake a yummilicious Red Velvet heart shaped cake. You are absolutely going to love this delicious beauty.
- Cooking spray
- 1 round cake tin
- 1 square cake tin
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Two eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tsp. white vinegar
- 2 tbsp. red food coloring
- Softened cream cheese
- 4 tbsp. softened butter
- 4 ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- Colorful sprinkles or gems (optional)
Recipe / Process
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Line up both the cake tins with the parchment paper and then grease them with the cooking spray.
- Take butter and sugar in a bowl and mix them well with the hand mixer, until smooth and fluffy. Add eggs one by one and mix them gently after that add vanilla extract.
- Now it’s time to make the dry mix.
- Take another large bowl and add flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt and give them a mix with spatula.
- Now add half of the dry mix to wet ingredients, beating until just combined. Then add buttermilk, vinegar, and red food coloring, mix them well till combined. And then add the rest of the dry mix.
- Now add half of the batter into a round cake tin and rest to the square cake tin. And bake until the toothpick inserted in the center comes out to be clean.
- Let the cakes rest and cool for some time.
- Meanwhile, you start the preparations of frosting. In a large bowl beat cream cheese and butter until smooth using a hand mixer. After that add powdered sugar and beat until smooth and fluffy. Then add vanilla and salt and mix well till it combines properly.
- Now it’s time to assemble the whole pack of deliciousness.
- Firstly, cut the round cake down the center, and place cut sides on two adjacent sides of the square cake.
- Frost the cake entirely with creamy frosting. Yeppy! Your heart shaped cake is ready. Now you can decorate it as you want with sprinkles, gems or any other way.
So, go ahead and bake a super yummy cake at home for you and your loved ones. Enjoy the delicious beauty and post some amazing pictures on Insta. If baking a cake is difficult for you, then you can always turn on to online bakeries to order a delicious heart shaped cake. Avail cake delivery in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Noida, Gurgaon, Chandigarh, or in any other city and enjoy lip-smacking cake at home. Happy eating! Happy baking!